Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Rain, Rain and more Rain.

Well the past few days it has been very cold and very rainy so this is how I spent the majority of my time.
DSC_0244

Except I was mostly reading textbooks with the occasional break to read a chapter of The Long Way Round or eat some soup. The good news is I got caught up on a lot of readings which means today I have time to go out and play in the sun! It looks like today is going to be our only sunny day this week and I plan to take full advantage! Hope everyones week is going well.

Ps. Check out my ugly curtains! Now you understand why I don't post pictures of my room.

2 comments:

  1. hehehe i love the picture :) and your curtains! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha they are uglier in real life! but thanks lady :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...