Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Exeter Christmas Parade + Harry Potter.

I had a great Saturday! We got up early and went into the City Center to do some window shopping and get good seats for the Christmas Parade, which was excellent by the way! Exeter seems to really go all out for Christmas, last week they had a huge ceremony in the City Center with fireworks and everything for the first lighting of the christmas lights and trees that have taken over the city. It was very exciting and the parade was so much fun, Santa was even pulled on a sleigh by real reindeer! After the parade we headed to the theatre for Harry Potter of course! Which was phenomenal, I have never been a huge fan of the movies because they just can't compare to the books but this one was so much better then I expected! Plus it was very cool to see it in the city J.K. Rowling first created Harry Potter in! Now I am anxiously awaiting the final part. Check back here in the next few days because I will be posting some pictures of campus and other exciting things! Heres a picture of Santa with one of his adorable reindeer, hope everyone is having a great Tuesday afternoon!
acting7

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!!! Soooooo jealous I also want to see Harry Potter! And I also want to see it in the city where the author wrote the book! But mostly I just want to see Harry Potter, like RIGHT NOW

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...