Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happiness.

Today I am so happy.
I am happy to have such a supportive and loving group of people back in Canada waiting for me.
I am happy for all the new friends I have made from all over the world.
I am happy to have the opportunity to see and experience the world.
And I am happy for so many other small things, like endless cups of tea on rainy days, and trips to the pub with new friends, and planning weekends away. I hope that everyone has as many things to feel happy about today as I do.

2 comments:

  1. Aw good post kate! :) I hope theres some nice Remembrance day ceremonies there in london! if not you can watch in ottawa live here: http://www.cbc.ca/video/#/News/1221258968/ID=1565831515 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also happy today! And this post made me even happier haha :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...