Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gorillaz Live in London.

Tuesday night I took a coach to London with a few friends to see the Gorillaz in concert. For as long as I can remember I have always LOVED them and dreamt of seeing them live. Well it was definitely worth the wait! It was unlike any other concert I have ever been too!! They put on such an amazing visual show, everything about them is so unique. The concert was part of their new "Escape to Plastic Beach" tour, they will be heading to North America soon and I really encourage everyone to check out dates and see them if you can! SO worth it. I didn't take my camera along because I was in the standing section, but here are a couple pictures from the show a friend in seats took.
gorillaz-oz-shot-1-520x346
gorillaz-live

Sorry I know they aren't the greatest. And here is one of my favorite songs off their new album. Its a lot different then their older stuff but a nice change. Hope everyone is having a good Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...