Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ode To My Roomies.

Yesterday I moved out of my house in Ottawa, and it was insanely sad. Not because I am particularly going to miss Ottawa, or Carleton, or that house, but because I had to leave my two roommates/best friends there in Ottawa. I realize we will only be apart for a year, but a year is a long time when you spent the majority of your last year and a half with someone, or in my case two people. Last year in rez Megan and I shared a TINY bedroom and absolutely loved it, and Theresa spent more time in our room then she did her own. Then we all moved in together and I wouldn't change a thing! I love these girls and I am going to miss them so much, but I also can't wait to hear about all of their own adventures over the next year.









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...