Monday, January 31, 2011

A mini update.

So I have been neglecting this little blog of mine pretty solidly the last week or two. Oops! I have just been busy with classes, pub trips, a few impromptu trips to London with a few of my flat mates, etc. I have also been devouring novels like it is my job lately. This past week I have read The Great Gatsby, The Catcher in the Rye and Slaughterhouse 5. Yeah I have been really into reading classic novels lately for some reason soo if anyone wants to send me a novel or two for Valentines day I would love you to pieces :) I can send you a few in return! I adore my classes this semester! I am taking The Monsters of Geography, Climate, Environment and Society Interactions, Living Natures and Animal Geographies. The latter two are my favorites! Plus we are going on a field trip to the zoo where my good friend Alex works soon which is going to be so fun(Universities in England are huge on field trips, I have already been on three). In other news that beautiful little sister of mine is all booked in to head this way for her March break! We are going to hang around England for a few days then head to Paris and I am sosososo excited! For those of you who don't know my sister is really cool so naturally we are going to have an awesome time! Thats it for now but I have plans for a few more posts this week so I will do my best, happy Monday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...