Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Exeter Castle.

I don't have class on Wednesdays (yay, hooray, yippee!!) So I decided to spend part of today exploring the Exeter Castle, its literally 2 seconds away from the city center but it feels like your walking into another world! The castle is huge and built out of beautiful old stones covered in bright green moss, so lovely! And its surrounded by beautiful lush gardens and hidden walking paths. It is certainly my new favorite place in Exeter. Also the weather lately has been unbelievable! So bright and sunny, the air is still cool and crisp but I have to remind myself its January, this would be April or May weather in Canada! Anyway here are a few pictures I put some on facebook as well.

Exeter Castle

Exeter Castle

Exeter Castle

Exeter Castle

Exeter Castle

Exeter Castle

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...