Sunday, May 2, 2010

Leaving Today.

Well I fly out of Toronto at 11:15 tonight! I cant believe it! It still feels so far away, but I am sure it will get alot more real as soon as I step onto that plane. I am so excited, but all my emotions are mostly being trumped by sheer dread of two 10 hour flights. Ugh, planes and I do not mix well together, but of course it will be completely worth it! Well I just wanted to write a quick post before I left, I wont have any internet access the first month soo dont expect any blog posts, but I promise the second month at least one a week so don't give up hope! Well I still have some last minute packing (suprise, suprise) but I am going to miss every so much, and if you need to get ahold of me.. your probably can't haha so don't try! Kidding (kinda) my dad has contact information in case of any emergencies.

I hope everyone has a great couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...