Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday Mom.

Today would have been my mom's birthday, and I wanted to write a post in her honor, but no words seemed right while I was trying to write it. It's a hard thing to miss someone so fiercely and I have a hard time talking about it to anyone even my dad and sister. What do you say? To say I miss and love her doesn't seem like enough, talking about memories is usually to difficult, people say 'you should remember the good times' but that just makes me angry because we deserved so many more good (and bad) times together, she deserved so much more time. People say 'you shouldn't be angry, you can't think like that' but why shouldn't I think like that it's the truth and it's how I feel. I can smile and act like I am okay that I am strong and I could write a post filled with happy memories (which is what I started to do) but I had to stop. My heart aches for her everyday, she didn't deserve the pain she carried with her, no body does. My mother was one of a kind she was beautiful and funny and so full of love for her 3 children. If you knew my mom please take a few minutes today to remember her. I really don't know how to finish this post, like I said the words just aren't there so I will just say please remember depression is treatable, and no one should ever lose another parent or sibling or child to suicide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...